Budget elaboration… Uh?
Looking forward packing for the first time but wondering where to start? The first step in planning a trip (especially when you are a poor student) is evaluating the cost of the whole trip. Here is the outline I builded to plan my trip budgets. While first items absolutely need to be considered, last items are optional, depending on the kind of trip you are looking for.
- Transportation to reach the destination
- Transportation while there
- Sundries (from gifts to new toothpaste)
- Pre-departure purchases (new bag, water filter, etc.)
- Special medication or vaccines (and medical appointments involved)
- Volunteering opportunities (costs and saves are to be considered)
- Courses (ex. language school)